DIY Vintage Window Headboard
Late last night, I got the sudden urge to revamp our headboard. I've been wanting to do so for awhile now but never made the time. While digging out under #theeliotcottage, we had come across one old long panel window. .the last window needed to make this project complete. I had snagged two other old windows while picking so the trio was complete! I have to say, I'm very tickled with how everything turned out. I'm still waiting on a large magnolia wreath that I ordered last week and that will take the place of the small boxwood wreath. I hope this inspires you to use your old vintage windows that you have laying around!
I'll be updating you guys on #theeliotcottage shortly! I just finished up repainting and restoring Papaws old farmhouse sink and couldn't be more pleased with how it's turning out! Coming next week! Happy Friday!